"No Makeup Makeup"
"No Makeup Makeup" is one of my favorite makeup trends, I love natural makeup, I believe makeup is the best way to enhance your beauty and more importantly, to give you confidence but not necessarily wearing lots of makeup.
This is a look I do frequently for clean beauty shoots on models for their books or brides when they go for a natural look and want to look like themselves but in the best way.
Here is a step by step and a list of products I use and I love for natural looks:
1. A light liquid foundation like Make up For Ever Ultra HD, creates a naturally flawless complexion. Completely invisible, this revolutionary foundation provide medium coverage with a lightweight texture that looks just like skin. Long-lasting with a natural-looking finish.
2. A hydrating liquid concealer with a natural finish like MAC Select Moisture
4. Translucent powder like It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Silk HD Anti-Aging Micro-Powder that delivers a face-perfecting airbrush effect. It absorbs oil and shine, and blurs away the look of pores, without settling into lines and wrinkles. It sets makeup and helps to diffuse the appearance of wrinkles and pores instantly.
5. A natural "no makeup" eye makeup with light warm and matte eyeshadows like Stila COLOR Mind shadow Palette to give definition.
6. Lashes are key in order to accentuate your eyes without much makeup, some of my favorites are Ardel Demi Wispies
7. Well moisturized lips with a tint of color with tarteLipSurgence Matte in Hope. It smooths lips and delivers natural-looking color for a soft, matte finish.
Find out more about the products used in this post HERE